Preschool Mamas Haven (PMH)
PMH (formerly MOPS) is the place where mothers find friendship, community, resources, support and spiritual encouragement. Any mother with children ages 0-5 years old may attend PMH with or without her children.
- Personal growth and development
- Practical help with child-rearing
- Spiritual hope and refreshment
- Fun, food and fellowship and
- Guest speakers and crafts.
PMH meets at North Haven Church from 9:30-11:30 am on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month between September and May. Coffee, breakfast and loving childcare is always provided.
Contact Preschool Mama’s Haven for more information about the PMH programs.