North Haven Church and its members are all affected by the nationwide health concerns related to the COVID-19 virus. We all need to be flexible and adaptable as we plan our activities during these days. The state authorities have previously instituted a Stay-At-Home policy, so our activities and campus gatherings have been limited for the past few months.
This web page is the official place to find North Haven’s planned schedule, special services, and other communications related to our fellowship during this time. Save the link to this page to quickly check on the most recent North Haven schedule and special announcements.
As of this week, the Stay-At-Home restrictions on indoor church services have been lifted by both state and federal agencies, so once we have appropriate safeguards in place, we will again be able to meet together. We anticipate our first indoor service will be at 10:00AM on Sunday, June 7th, 2020, the day when North Haven celebrates its annual Homecoming tradition. More information about what to expect that Sunday will be provided before the end of May.
Current Schedule/Cancellations as of 7:50PM, Friday May 23rd
The upcoming week May 19 through May 24…
- Tuesday: Pastor Seymour has another Question to Ponder (Q2P) short video for us to consider during this time of crisis. Visit the Questions to Ponder page to view the entire video series.
- Children: Contact Pastor Ben Henshaw (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn about on-line messages and activities for kids & parents.
- Contact Pastor Noah @ email@example.com about ongoing youth activities.
- Adults: Pastor Seymour continues the on-line series titled the “Life and Times of Elijah” this Wednesday night. Visit the NHI Recordings page to watch these study sessions.
- Thursday: Women’s Bible Study, 10:00AM on-line via Zoom. Contact the church office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
- Friday: Men’s Bible Study, Noon on-line via Zoom. Contact the church office (email@example.com) for more details.
- Sunday: On-line Sunday Morning Worship service will be available at 9:15AM on the Recordings page.
Reassuring words from the God of all Comfort…
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives do I give to you.
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them:
for the LORD thy God, He it is that doth go with thee;
He will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.